Please be considerate of your fellow students
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins. Once the teacher enters the yoga room and class begins, you will not be allowed into the room.
- Never bring cell phones and/or pagers into the yoga room!
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to class. Hydration is very important.
- Verbally check in with the front desk staff.
- First time students should arrive 15 minutes before class begins to fill out a registration card and get acquainted with the studio.
- Bring or purchase a yoga mat, towel (beach-sized, to cover your mat) and water.
- Have clean feet and be perfume free.
- Ask questions either before or after class, but not during the class.
- Refrain from talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Do not obstruct another student’s mirror space. Be courteous and make room to accommodate others.
- Do your very best to stay in the yoga room once class begins. If an emergency requires you to leave, please leave and re-enter between postures.
- You may bring bottled water into class with you — the teacher will indicate the points during class when everyone takes their water breaks.
- While you may use your hand towel to dry your hands to help with your grip, please refrain from wiping away your sweat throughout the class.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly.
- Focus on only yourself in the mirror.
- Do not talk during class.
- Observe silence after the final savasana — meditation.
- Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you’re taking with you from class, and make up your mind to come back tomorrow!