Create your profile online through our Schedule page.
Book your first class there, or download the Walla app using the same login info.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class. Only bring your mat and towel to go on top (or purchase or rent at studio) and water with you into the yoga room. Arriving early gives you time to find us, time for registration, orientation and also ensures a stress-free and relaxed beginning to your life long yoga practice.
You can book a guest in the Walla app and workout together!
To add a guest when you book a class
- Select Schedule and choose Reserve next to a class
- Choose a plan under payment method
- Select Book Now
- Choose + Guest and complete the guest’s details
- Complete the booking
We’re located at 24366 Walnut Street in Newhall, CA 91321.
Entrance and parking lot are in the rear of the building, through the alley way between Main & Walnut streets and 8th & 9th streets.
We have a small parking lot through the alleyway. There is often ample street parking (watch signs!). Additional parking is available in the 3-story parking structure on 9th/Railroad.
Please do not park in other business’ parking lots.
If you cannot make it to class on time, please cancel through the Walla app or when you are logged in through our Schedule page on our website. You must cancel at least three hours prior to class start time to avoid the Late Cancel/No Show fees.
Cancel a Class in the Walla App
To use the Walla App to cancel your bookings:
- Select Bookings
- Select the class or appointment from Upcoming Bookings
- Choose Cancel
- To complete the cancellation select Yes, confirm
Cancel a Class through our Website
You can cancel your bookings at our website by following these instructions:
- Navigate to HotForYogaSCV.com/schedule
- Log in
- Click Manage Account at the top right
- Select Your Schedule from the dropdown menu
- Click Cancel at the right side of the list of bookings
Change in plans? Don’t forget to cancel your bestie’s visit along with your own if you booked them as a guest!
Cancel on our website
- Log In and open Your Schedule
- Locate the guest booking (hint – it will say GUEST instead of BOOKED)
- Click the Cancel button to continue
- Confirm your decision to cancel the guest booking
- Once the booking has been canceled, it will no longer appear in your schedule
Cancel in the Walla App
- In your schedule select Bookings
- Select the guest booking
- Choose Cancel
If you are having difficulty, click “Forgot your password?” and go through the steps.
Booking windows close 30 minutes prior to start time. You can book up to a week ahead.
The purpose is not to punish you for missing the bus or getting stuck in traffic.
Our aim is to make sure that everyone who WANTS to practice, CAN practice. Having waitlists and then ending up with empty spots in the same class really sucks…
The Late Cancel/No Show fee is $25 for those on an unlimited plan or a class deduction for those on a class plan. Our cancellation window is 3 hours before the start of class.
Applying this fee has meant the check-in for some classes has gone from chaos to calm, with no-shows going from 10+ to almost zero!
When you step into our infrared heated hot yoga studio, you will immediately notice the therapeutic heat. It directly permeates the body, alleviating aches, increasing circulation, and offers a whole range of health benefits. Infrared is also one of the most eco-friendly heating systems available.
We invite you to experience the many health benefits that infrared heat has to offer.
1- Increased Flexibility – Because Infrared heat is directly warming the muscles, it opens them up allowing for a greater range of motion. A study at Auburn University compared athletes stretching in a training room to how far they were able to stretch in an infrared sauna. Researchers concluded participants were able to stretch as much as three times their normal amount in the infrared environment. This will allow yoga students to open up, melt deep into the poses and gain confidence in their practice.
2 – Increased Circulation – Infrared heat has been shown to stimulate blood flow by opening up the body’s capillaries. This has an incredible affect on the body and offers a variety of benefits. It can help lower blood pressure, oxygenate the organs and rid the body of toxins (read more below).
3- Detoxification – Simply put, infrared heat will make you sweat, which is a good thing because it is your body’s natural way of flushing toxins. As your body absorbs infrared heat, water molecules begin to vibrate, which cases them to wring out impurities from the cells and expel them into the blood. These impurities will then be released from your body as you sweat, creating a deep, detoxifying cleanse on the
4 – Weight Loss – The human body has an impressive temperature regulation system. It wants to stay at a consistent temperature and its willing to work very hard to ensure that happens. As the body heats up, its natural cooling systems kick in, which take energy and burn calories. Infrared heat also increases metabolism between the blood and tissue, which also burns calories.
5 – Pain Relief – Infrared heat directly penetrates tissue, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate. This is accomplished
through a combination of the aforementioned increased circulation, oxygenation and detoxification. Infrared radiation incredibly useful for pain relief for both minor injuries and chronic ailments. It’s no surprise then that infrared heat is often the preferred method of many physical therapists, saunas and yoga studios around the world.
For our Bikram classes, it is 105℉ with 40% humidity. Our Inferno Hot Pilates classes are 95℉ with 40% humidity. Our classes teach you how to overcome the heat and follow your mind over matter (which translates to endurance over your body’s urge to leave). Vinyasa yoga classes are not as hot (warm), and Yin yoga classes are remnant heat.
No minimum time commitment.
Cancel by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days before your next billing date. No catch!
You can cancel or freeze your membership by emailing us at email@example.com 10 days before your next billing date.
You have the opportunity to put your Unlimited Monthly Auto-Pay on hold for free for one month and then $35/month for any additional holds during the year. This is a great way to hold your current rate!
If you think you can make it in at least once or twice a week (or at least six times a month), the Unlimited AutoPay is the best deal for you.
If you think you can make it in once a week or less often (but at least once every two months), then the Grazer 3 Class Rolling Pass would be your best option.
For travelers and those who want to “try it out” for a little bit, you can purchase a drop-in class or One Week of Unlimited classes.
For every class, we require a mat, a bath-sized towel to go over your mat and soak up your sweat, and plenty of water for hydration. We sell all of these at the studio. Do not bring anything else into the yoga room.
We do have them available for purchase and rent at the studio. They are always required, so we suggest you keep a set in your car, just in case!
Take your second class within 24 hours. The second class is the equivalent of 3 to 4 classes, and you will bypass much of the soreness you would experience otherwise.
Make up your mind to take 10 classes as quickly as possible. Then no one has to tell you how good this yoga is for you. Your own personal experience will guide you.
Remember, everyone had their very first Bikram Yoga class, even the people in the front row who have been coming for years. They make it look easy because they persevered, and you can too!
Go to our schedule page:
- Select Log In (scroll down a bit, to the right of where it says, “Schedule for Hot For Yoga”) and choose Forgot Your Password
Note: Even though you did not forget your password, this prompt will send you a new link so you can continue creating your Walla account.
- Enter in the email address associated with your account, and click Reset Password.
- Check your inbox for an email containing your new login link (don’t forget to look in your Spam folder, too!)
Note: You must use the most recent reset link that was sent to your inbox for the link to be valid.
- Click the link to continue the account creation/login process.
From there, you can select your plan and book your first class back. It’s never too late to start over!
Create your account and then Log In
- Go to “Manage Account”
- Click on ‘Your wallet”
- Click “+ Add Gift Card”
- Enter Gift Card Code
- Click Save
You need to have a confirmed email reservation to use the sauna. You can book up to a week ahead of time and at least 6 hours before the appointment, as space allows. There are no walk-ins.
You can book full 40-minute sessions, which include towel rental and medical grade chromotherapy.
- During Checkout, you can select a drop-in or a plan or package.
Our Unlimited Autopay members get one free 10-minute session/month (non-cumulative) to use before a class you’re taking.
- You must reserve and attend the class immediately after your 10-min sauna appointment, or your appointment will not be honored and it will also be deducted from your account as if you’d attended.
- Bring your own towel, bath-sized or larger, or use the one you’re going to use for class to sit/lay on, or purchase at studio. It is required, and there are no rentals.
- Arrive at the studio 20 minutes before your class, lay your mat down on your assigned number in the hot room, take your towel with you into the sauna, and then come back to your mat 5 minutes prior to class start time.
Occasionally you may find yourself locked out of your Walla client account. Here are the steps you can take to correct the lockout.
Things to Know:
- The only way to unlock your account is by resetting your password. There is no other way to unlock a your account
- Please note that when resetting your password, devices where previously stored/saved passwords are used for your Walla login must also be updated. If your login was reset and the new login is not working, then it is likely an outdated stored password or autofill is being used.
Client Account Password Reset
You can reset your password via hotforyogascv.com/schedule or if you’ve already created a login there, you can choose Forgot password within the Walla App:
- Go to hotforyogascv.com/schedule and find the login button
- From the Login page, select Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your email, then select Reset Password
- A password reset email will arrive in your inbox shortly. If you have not received a password reset email within 10 minutes, follow the above steps again
Yoga brain…it happens! You’re welcome to come by 15 minutes before any class to check in the Lost & Found in the lobby cubby (bottom left).