Gift CardsGift Cards available in studio or Purchase Online!
Please inquire about Corporate and Staff Wellness Programs!For additional options, please let us know if you are:
Senior 65+ with ID
Full-time Student 25 and younger w/ student ID
- 90 minutes: $125
- 60 minutes: $100
- Semi-Private (2 people) 90 minutes: $155
- Semi-Private (2 people) 60 minutes: $135
- Group (3-5 people) 90 minutes: $230
- Group (3-5 people) 60 minutes: $190
For scheduling and for larger groups, please email us.
Private sessions are scheduled around regular class hours. Not all instructors are available for private lessons. Please contact us, and we will match you up with an appropriate instructor for your needs. It is fine to request a specific instructor but we cannot guarantee their availability.
Private sessions can offer a multitude of benefits to any practitioner. Often what may take months in a class setting can be accomplished in a few hours under private instruction. You will achieve heightened alignment and awareness, which can improve all aspects of your practice and life. Yoga was traditionally taught by one teacher directly to one student. The great ancient teachers understood the importance of individualizing each yoga experience to meet the needs of the individual student. Private Yoga is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest. Private lessons can help you deepen your practice, gain confidence, answer questions in a confidential environment and provide personalized guidance and adjustments tailored to your individual needs. Private lessons are also a great way to break through those plateaus we all hit and are an investment for your personal growth and health. The content of private lessons is highly individualized, based on the student’s current practice and goals.
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE YOGA LESSON
- You are beginner and want to start a practice with exclusive attention.
- You want to learn proper alignment and have one-on-one assistance.
- You want to focus, in-depth, on specific poses.
- You want to learn how to modify postures and sequences for specific injuries or health concerns.
- You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- You want to focus on areas which interest you most.